Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Day in the Life of Autumn at MMO...

One of the biggest blessings for me is MMO at our church. MMO stands for Mother's Morning Out. Autumn loves to go play and I love the break it gives me to run errands, catch up on things at the house, or just have lunch with a friend. The staff at MMO is so loving and takes amazing care of Autumn. She is truly a "princess" while she is there. Last week, Carrie, one of the wonderful ladies who works there was trying out her new camera and took these pictures of Autumn. Oh, how I wish I had the eye to take pictures like this!







3 comments:

Deborah (Mamaw) said...

These are really good pictures. I am so glad I got to come up and keep her last weekend. She is so precious. I miss you all.

Margaret Rose said...

so precious! ma-rose misses yall! so excited for little boy! you better hold him in until i get home for x-mas break, he has to wait for his favorite babysitter to come!

Camille said...

Beautiful pictures! They grow so fast!