Wednesday, April 16, 2008

5 Months Old and Look at all the Fun!

A few fun pictures from April:

After the Baptism, part of my family stayed for a few fun days. We went to the zoo one day:


One day we also visited my cousin Josh's wife, Jennifer and my Aunt Patsy. They have 3 month old twin girls. The cousins got to meet! This picture if of my Aunt Patsy and my mom with all the grandkids including Autumn and the twins.


Autumn's eyes keep getting bluer!


Autumn's first tractor ride with Papa.



Autumn can sit up now on her own in her Boppy Pillow.


Keith and I worked in the yard and Autumn played. She is loving being outside in the warm weather.

2 comments:

Lea said...

I think this is my favorite post yet!! I love the tractor, her sitting by herself, and her in her hat!! She is too cute!!!! I love ya'll!!

Sherry Strickland Faucett said...

We had SO much fun!! We love the new pictures! She is getting so big. I love the picture of her and daddy on the tractor!